TimeMonday, 9 August 20217am - 8am PDT
DescriptionDo you enjoy empowering creative talent with graphics features, workflows, and tools? Would you like to help design and implement real-time rendering algorithms that further enhance the breathtaking visuals of Destiny? Are you willing and able to collaborate directly with artists to gather requirements, obtain feedback, and iterate new systems to a polished sheen? Would you like to work on worlds that bring people together at a company that values your work-life balance and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee?
As a Destiny Graphics Engineer, you will learn our engine’s capabilities, then help us expand them by building features and pipelines that empower our game teams to craft incredible visual experiences. As part of a diverse company that prizes creativity, technical excellence, and work-life balance, you will work with a fun and inspirational cross-discipline team devoted to making Destiny one of the best games in the world.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA & CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in WA & CA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA & WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
• Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team to build amazing new graphics features and workflows
• Build and maintain production-quality C++ code
• Strong knowledge of C++
• Proficiency in 3D math, data structures and algorithms
• Experience implementing modern rendering algorithms, and familiarity with rendering techniques used in real-time graphics and/or production rendering
• Comfortable with debugging, profiling, and optimizing C++ and shader code for production and release
• Strong communication skills
• Experience developing tools and workflows
• Experience with proprietary/custom rendering engines
• Experience developing on current generation consoles