Principal Software Engineer for Graphics
Redmond, WA or Remote
TimeMonday, 9 August 20217am - 8am PDT
DescriptionThe Graphics team is seeking passionate developers to help deliver state-of-the-art GPU capabilities on Xbox and Windows for AAA game developers. Join our growing team of talented women and men on our shared mission to ensure that all games run beautifully at the highest resolutions and frame rates. If you are interested in working in a friendly, collaborative environment on technology related to graphics such as the DirectX API, graphics driver, Machine Learning, shader compiler, PIX tooling, or silicon feature development, please consider applying!
Both remote work and on-site candidates will be considered.
- Software development work in a small team in your area of specialty on functionality, performance, and quality
- Engage directly with game developer partners to identify and fix specific issues, gather feedback, and gain insight into future product development
- Own SDK components that enable game developers to take full advantage of the GPU
- Be a key stakeholder for quality, documentation and tooling
- 10+ years professional software development experience
- 5+ years coding in C++ or HLSL (or equivalent)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with computer graphics, GPUs, or game engines